- Original Divi Layout Design
- 6 Custom Pages
- FontAwesome Integrated
- Custom Graphics
- Unique elements & fully responsive styles throughout!
- Clean layout
- Royalty-Free images provided by Pixabay and Pexels.
- Easy One-Step Demo Import
- The medz-dct.zip Divi Child Theme (Divi 3+ compatible)
- Standard License: A standard license comes with 2 licenses (1 for the Development Project, 1 for the Live Project). This license allows an item to be used in a single project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. This product cannot be offered for resale on its own nor as a part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
- Unlimited License: An unlimited license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. This product cannot be offered for resale on its own nor as a part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
This child theme requires the Divi Framework by Elegant Themes, which must be purchased separately.
Basic support is provided for 6 months from the date of purchase. We will make every effort to ensure this product remains compatible with the latest version of Divi. Click here for full details regarding our support.
MEDz Medical Divi Child Theme
The Medz Medical Divi Clinic Theme, in our opinion, is the most functional as well as informative Divi medical layout we have ever created. We tried to think of everything a successful doctors office might need on their website.
Let’s start at the very top of the page. If you are going to call a doctors office then you’re going to want to talk to someone fast. So we have included a direct phone number, an email address, and a patient portal on the top secondary menu.
The next is a hero image. You see the nurse with her mask and immediately know that you’ve landed on a Divi Medical site. The logo and name of the clinic are also included, giving you a chance to brand your own medical office. The hero image, of course, can be changed to whatever image you want it to be. Just make sure you follow the same size guidelines as the existing image.
There is also a register with us button that takes you straight to a registration form that you can fill out and send directly to the doctor. The email address in this form must be changed to your email address, or else I’ll be getting all your emails 🙂
The next section (colored in blue) are areas of expertise for your particular medical clinic. The icons are integrated from FontAwesome which makes the site look much more professional, these are actually blurbs that can also be changed. The icons can also be changed, your choices are almost limitless. The blue service blurbs appear in several places on the page.
Next is the “Who we are” section. This section can be edited to include any text you want to describe your medical facility. Fonts, font sizes, and font colors can all be changed.
The next section is a feature section with a beautiful image slide-in effect. These pictures can be changed, but be aware, if you use a different pixel dimension your page will not look the same. Try to keep the same size on the forward image which is the same exact image you will use for the background.
If your medical facility is up to date and uses technology to its advantage, this next section can be used for an app that you might offer your visitors to get needed information right from their phones.
The last section on the front page is your registration form. This is a simple Divi contact form with several different inputs, dropdowns, and checkboxes. This form appears throughout the site giving your patients the ability to sign in no matter which page they land on.
This is only the front page, we have also included a doctors page where you can feature your top physicians, nursing staff, and other personnel who are also highly important to your organization. We have included a clinics page so you can list multiple sites where your services are available. There is also a services page with awesome counter modules for every service you offer.
Lastly is our contact us page where the registration form appears again, your phone number and address are listed for easy communication.